(2018) Wonderful Lebanon - 8 days / 7 nights
Lebanon has always been a well-traveled bridge between East and West, sea and desert that is dense with history. Above the layers of antiquity lies a land of mesmerizing beauty and contrast from the modernity of Beirut, once known as the Paris of the Middle East to the lush Cedars. Experience the warmth of its people, the tastes of its world-reknown cuisine, the aromas of its souks, the majesty of its past and explore some of the best-preserved Roman and Byzantine cities in the Near East as well as some of the most stunning Byzantine gems as well as many of the Islamic architecture jewels! Explore the Phoenician cities of Sidon & Tyre and the well-preserved Roman city of Baalbek, and the town of Byblos with its multiple layers of civilizations.
Price per person in sharing double room on Half Board basis in US Dollars
Hotel selection Season Per Person in Double Single Suppl
Gems Hotel (Superior4*) Low Season $ 985.00 $ 300.00
High Season $1,100.00 $440.00
Hotel High Season
Gems Hotel Dec 27, 2017 - Jan 03, 2018
- Meet and assist at Beirut airport on arrival and departure + transfers Airport/hotel/Airport.
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioned coach (Seat-in-coach) for the excursions sharing with other guests (language could be English plus French).
- English, Arabic and French speaking guide for the excursions.
- Entrance fees to the visited sites.
- Hotel accommodation at the selected hotel for 7 nights on bed and Breakfast basis.
- Lunches on tour days including 1 soft drink.
- 10% VAT at present time.
Tour Does Not Include:
- Entry visa to Lebanon - free at present time on arrival.
- Dinners at hotels.
- Drinks with the dinners.
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Tips to the guide and driver (suggested $10/day for guide and $7/day for driver).
Order of the itinerary is subject to modifications if required.
Languages conducted on guaranteed tours are usually French and English but could include other languages.
Validity: THIS OFFER IS VALID until June 15 2018 as per Low and High Season
Valid only for 4 people minimum on any departure (if the number is less,
we will adjust the rate accordingly for lower brackets of 1, 2 and 3 people).
Date of operation: Weekly arrival on Sunday