Jewels of Jordan (8days/7nights)
Few places on earth provide a greater concentration of natural marvels and archeological treasures. With a history spanning the millennia and cities as new as tomorrow, Jordan beckons.
Only a half hour drive from Amman is Jerash, an entire Roman provincial city. A virtual outdoor museum complete with remarkably well preserved boulevards, temples, fountains and a unique forum. It was an administrative and cultural center of the Roman Decapolis.
Petra is a name from antiquity that fills all expectations. This tiny commercial crossroads was lost to mankind for centuries. Now, behold it in all its glory. Temples, monuments and grave sites, in the style of the Assyrians, Greeks and Romans, all carved into the solid sandstones of the mountains. Like nature’s palette the magnificent colors range from the rose-red to maroon, vermilion, russet and ocher … and change with the sun. Jordan offers tolerance and hospitality - reflection of its Bedouin heritage.
Departs every Sunday from Amman
The cost depends on the level of requested accommodation:
8 Days / 7 Nights * Standard *Deluxe
P.P w/twin room $985.00 $1,375.00
Single Supplement $300.00 $600.00
Half Board Supplement $125.00 $250.00
High Season Supplement N/A $150.00
- Accommodations in the hotel category of choice (Standard or Luxury).
- Buffet breakfast daily (Half board supplement is available).
- Service charges and sales tax at hotel.
- Transportation in comfortable air conditioned tour coaches.
- Services of an Escort/Guide throughout the tour.
- Entrance fees to sites visited and services of local guies where necessary.
- Horse ride at Petra and jeep ride at Wadi Rum.
- Assistance with formalities at Amman airport or border crossings.
- Dinner at Kan Zaman on Monday evening.
- Transfers as long as on Sundays.
Tour Does Not Include:
- Visa fees and departure taxes.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Lunches while on tour.
- Tips to guides, drivers, hotel and restaurant staff.
- High season supplement for Christmas and Easter seasons.
- Transfers if they fall on other days than Sundays.
High Season Dates are
March 01 to June 01
September 01 to November 31
December 20 to January 08
Standard Toledo or Similar
Deluxe Meridien or Landmark or Similar
Standard Petra Palace or Similar
Deluxe Petra Marriott or Similar